- AUTO FOCUS: Auto focus feature detects faces and objects and focuses the lens automatically for perfect clarity.
- PRO QUALITY: Powered by 1080P Full HD CMOS, the webcam produces astoundingly sharp and well-defined videos at resolutions of up to 1920 x 1080 at 30fps during video calling, streaming and social gaming.
- WIDE ANGLE: Wide viewing angle to capture extended and detailed frames.
- CMOS SETTINGS: CMOS Sensor with a world-class lens that enables enhanced sensitivity, reduces noise, adds high fidelity, adds more pixel depth and provides a higher dynamic range.
- INTELLIGENT LIGHT BALANCE: Automatic Light and Colour correction and light adjustment to present excellent quality imagery during extremely low and bright lights.
- SUPERIOR EXPOSURE CONTROL: Up to 30% better Exposure control than other webcams.
- POWERFUL MIC: The 999RL has a competent built-in microphone that perfectly eliminates ambient noise with distinct voice pickup technology to deliver A-one sound quality.
- PLUG & PLAY CONNECT: No additional drivers to be installed. Easy to connect and use. You can customise camera settings with the utility software.
- EXTREME COMPATIBILITY: User-friendly and highly compatible with every OS including Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, MacOS, Ubuntu.
Customers are likely to make the purchase when they are thorough about their return option.
Delivery is an additional value we can give to customers besides quality products.
Make customer feel secure when purchase products from us that has great customer service.
IMPORTANT FEATURE OF PRODUCT
Non la has its own origin
Like many other traditional costumes of Vietnam, Non la has its own origin, coming from a legend related to the history of rice growing in Vietnam. The story is about a giant woman from the sky who has protected humankind from a deluge of rain. She wore a hat made of four round shaped leaves to guard against all the rain. After the Goddess was gone, Vietnamese built a temple to commemorate her as the Rain-shielding Goddess.
You may sometimes wonder where the moon came from. Was it a planet that traveled too close to Earth and was captured in our orbit? Actually, the prevailing theory of modern science is that the moon was the result of a large scale collision with the still developing Earth early in its development which caused this large “chuck” to spin off into an orbiting body. This explains the similarity in composition as has been confirmed by many of the moon exploratory space missions that were conducted by NASA.
Non la is made of such simple materials
Non la is made out of such simple and available materials as palm leaves, bark of Moc tree and bamboo. Non la is abundantly sold and there are many traditional villages where tourists can get high quality conical hats.
There is something about parenthood that gives us a sense of history and a deeply rooted desire to send on into the next generation the great things we have discovered about life. And part of that is the desire to instill in our children the love of science, of learning and particularly the love of nature.
The image of Non la
Vietnamese tried to make a hat modelling after the Goddess' by stitching together palm leaves, which is now known as Non la. The image of Non la has become strongly associated with peasant lives from the paddy field to boat men and women.
Your fascination with the universe and how to explore it as we so often do in the field of astronomy can be highly academic and dry as maybe it was if you took a course in astronomy. But when you get out there in the field at night, your equipment is just right and the night sky comes alive with activity, there is no other experience like it for majesty and pure excitement. And that is the kind of experience we want our children to come to love as much as we do.
Non la has numerous uses
Non la can serve numerous uses such as a personal sun proof, a basket for women going to market, a fan of a ploughman in hot summer days, or even a keepsake to memorize. The image of a young lady wearing Non la and Ao dai is a beautiful symbol of Vietnam.
It’s actually not a big jump from play to learning for children when it comes to learning about the natural world, science and astronomy. Exploration is a natural part of being a child and growing up in a fascinating world and universe. So if we can find ways to take that natural desire to explore and instill a life long passion for astronomy, we will have given our children a truly great gift.