HIGH FIDELITY SOUND: Avant-garde sound quality of the Bluetooth speaker helps in creating HD sounds and punchy bass quality with no distortions or shrill effects.
● MAGNIFICENT BLUETOOTH 5.0: With Bluetooth 5.0, you get higher bandwidth, longer range and reduced battery use along with improved audio production.
● TRUE WIRELESS: Connect 2 Speaker together using the TWS feature and enjoy stereo HD sound.
● IPX7 WATERPROOF AND ANTI-DAMAGE: The IPX7 technology protects the speaker from water and dust completely. You can take the speaker almost everywhere including in pool parties or desert safaris.
● EXTENDED PLAYTIME: Superior 2000 mAh battery ensures the BT speakers provide up to 18 hours of playtime and call time when the volume is kept at 70 per cent.
● BUILT-IN MIC: The powerful microphone ensures the crisp, crystal clear sound is captured at the same time chucks out the ambient noise completely.
● FRIENDLY FUNCTIONS: The SonoTrix 81 allow ease of control with its multifunctional buttons with which you can play, pause, stop, change track, increase and decrease volume, accept, end, reject calls as well as redialling functions.
● MULTI-CONNECT FACILITY: You get a number of options to connect your speaker apart from Bluetooth which include Trans Flash cards, aux cable, USB or micro charging jack.
● WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Android, iOS, MacBook, Smart TV, tab, PC, laptop, MacBook, gaming consoles etc.
● WARRANTY: 1-year warranty from the date of purchase as provided by the manufacturer. For any product related query or service related issue please call us at +91-8860778888 (Monday to Saturday 10 am to 7 pm) or feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers are likely to make the purchase when they are thorough about their return option.
Delivery is an additional value we can give to customers besides quality products.
Make customer feel secure when purchase products from us that has great customer service.
IMPORTANT FEATURE OF PRODUCT
Non la has its own origin
Like many other traditional costumes of Vietnam, Non la has its own origin, coming from a legend related to the history of rice growing in Vietnam. The story is about a giant woman from the sky who has protected humankind from a deluge of rain. She wore a hat made of four round shaped leaves to guard against all the rain. After the Goddess was gone, Vietnamese built a temple to commemorate her as the Rain-shielding Goddess.
You may sometimes wonder where the moon came from. Was it a planet that traveled too close to Earth and was captured in our orbit? Actually, the prevailing theory of modern science is that the moon was the result of a large scale collision with the still developing Earth early in its development which caused this large “chuck” to spin off into an orbiting body. This explains the similarity in composition as has been confirmed by many of the moon exploratory space missions that were conducted by NASA.
Non la is made of such simple materials
Non la is made out of such simple and available materials as palm leaves, bark of Moc tree and bamboo. Non la is abundantly sold and there are many traditional villages where tourists can get high quality conical hats.
There is something about parenthood that gives us a sense of history and a deeply rooted desire to send on into the next generation the great things we have discovered about life. And part of that is the desire to instill in our children the love of science, of learning and particularly the love of nature.
The image of Non la
Vietnamese tried to make a hat modelling after the Goddess' by stitching together palm leaves, which is now known as Non la. The image of Non la has become strongly associated with peasant lives from the paddy field to boat men and women.
Your fascination with the universe and how to explore it as we so often do in the field of astronomy can be highly academic and dry as maybe it was if you took a course in astronomy. But when you get out there in the field at night, your equipment is just right and the night sky comes alive with activity, there is no other experience like it for majesty and pure excitement. And that is the kind of experience we want our children to come to love as much as we do.
Non la has numerous uses
Non la can serve numerous uses such as a personal sun proof, a basket for women going to market, a fan of a ploughman in hot summer days, or even a keepsake to memorize. The image of a young lady wearing Non la and Ao dai is a beautiful symbol of Vietnam.
It’s actually not a big jump from play to learning for children when it comes to learning about the natural world, science and astronomy. Exploration is a natural part of being a child and growing up in a fascinating world and universe. So if we can find ways to take that natural desire to explore and instill a life long passion for astronomy, we will have given our children a truly great gift.