PATCH CABLE 5 M:
- Quantum UTP SHORT DISTANCE PATCH CABLE Ethernet patch Cord RJ45 Lan Straight Network Cable Category 10 M.
- High-Performance RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more.
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and Snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability and ensure a secure connection
- Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables.
- Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket, a heavy-duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
- Flexible and durable cable with high bandwidth of up to 350 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming.
QHM8106 USB TO RJ45 ETHERNET LAN ADAPTER
- Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically.
- Half/Full-Duplex 10/100Mbps operation.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.1q, VLAN.
- Compliant to USB interface version 1.0/1.1/2.0.
- Automatic crossover detection and correction supported.
- MS Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/VISTA/WIN7/WIN8, Linux2.4, or Mac OS.
Customers are likely to make the purchase when they are thorough about their return option.
Delivery is an additional value we can give to customers besides quality products.
Make customer feel secure when purchase products from us that has great customer service.
IMPORTANT FEATURE OF PRODUCT
Non la has its own origin
Like many other traditional costumes of Vietnam, Non la has its own origin, coming from a legend related to the history of rice growing in Vietnam. The story is about a giant woman from the sky who has protected humankind from a deluge of rain. She wore a hat made of four round shaped leaves to guard against all the rain. After the Goddess was gone, Vietnamese built a temple to commemorate her as the Rain-shielding Goddess.
You may sometimes wonder where the moon came from. Was it a planet that traveled too close to Earth and was captured in our orbit? Actually, the prevailing theory of modern science is that the moon was the result of a large scale collision with the still developing Earth early in its development which caused this large “chuck” to spin off into an orbiting body. This explains the similarity in composition as has been confirmed by many of the moon exploratory space missions that were conducted by NASA.
Non la is made of such simple materials
Non la is made out of such simple and available materials as palm leaves, bark of Moc tree and bamboo. Non la is abundantly sold and there are many traditional villages where tourists can get high quality conical hats.
There is something about parenthood that gives us a sense of history and a deeply rooted desire to send on into the next generation the great things we have discovered about life. And part of that is the desire to instill in our children the love of science, of learning and particularly the love of nature.
The image of Non la
Vietnamese tried to make a hat modelling after the Goddess' by stitching together palm leaves, which is now known as Non la. The image of Non la has become strongly associated with peasant lives from the paddy field to boat men and women.
Your fascination with the universe and how to explore it as we so often do in the field of astronomy can be highly academic and dry as maybe it was if you took a course in astronomy. But when you get out there in the field at night, your equipment is just right and the night sky comes alive with activity, there is no other experience like it for majesty and pure excitement. And that is the kind of experience we want our children to come to love as much as we do.
Non la has numerous uses
Non la can serve numerous uses such as a personal sun proof, a basket for women going to market, a fan of a ploughman in hot summer days, or even a keepsake to memorize. The image of a young lady wearing Non la and Ao dai is a beautiful symbol of Vietnam.
It’s actually not a big jump from play to learning for children when it comes to learning about the natural world, science and astronomy. Exploration is a natural part of being a child and growing up in a fascinating world and universe. So if we can find ways to take that natural desire to explore and instill a life long passion for astronomy, we will have given our children a truly great gift.