QHM6056B THIN CLIENT
- CENTRALISED COMPUTING: The Quantum Thin Client is an incredible tool that reduces clutter and complexity. It can connect up to 30 users to a server for multi-user computing.
- EASY MANAGEMENT: The thin client helps in easy management of your systems. It helps in reducing the time and money spent on IT deploying, updating and managing individual employee computers.
- REDUCED POWER CONSUMPTION: This reduces your power consumption by reducing the number of CPUs needed, which ultimately lowers carbon footprints.
- SLEEK DEVICE: Efficient manageability, engineered to perfection, made up of durable materials, a smart device for seamless connectivity, incredibly powerful and high-performance workstations, low power consumption, universal performance, fan-less systems, and quick boot-up.
- PROCESSOR: Dual-Core (A7) 1GHz.
- Memory DDR 512MB NAND Flash soldered on-board.
- Storage of 64 MB NAND Flash soldered on-board with 4GB ROM
Minimum Server Requirements.
- 2.0 GHz Processor.
- 40 GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Microsoft Windows or Linux.
- Ethernet Switch or Router.
- need 512MB RAM per client on the server
|Dimensions||17 × 13 × 9 cm|